Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Computer: a friend or a foe

computer
has
been a
part
of my
life since
I do need it
in my
everyday
assignments...

But
what
if something
happens
what if
it was entered
by a hacker
what if
it has a
virus
or worse
what if
my parents
prevent me
to use it...

waaaaa

My parents
always
monitor me
in using
computer
they say that
it's a hindrance
,for me a student,
in my studies.
They too
monitor me in
what
i download.
I think those
reasons
weren't reasonable
they just
show that
they don't have
trust on me
as their son.

Here
is my point
regarding
my computer.
My computer
is almost
like my
encyclopedia.
My computer
is a form
of communication.
My computer
is a form
of entertainment
whenever
i'm stressed.
Without
my computer
This blog
won't be
published.

I have many
reasons
for me to have
my computer,
many reasons
for my computer
to be used by me
but still
even though
I use my computer
i always
have moderation
as my
parents
always say..

No comments: